Tuesday, October 14, 2008

EMS Expo Day 1

I attended the afternoon Moulage class presented by Laura Haven of Image Perspectives (during the class she admitted she used to have an act in Vegas under the name Laura Bright); Image Perspectives is a company founded by her mother and father many years ago. As a moulage "expert" at my job, I found this class to be very beneficial for me. I have Laura's products, I just needed to know how to properly apply them. Soon, I will be able to order a DVD that explains exactly how I can use each item to make different wounds. If you are not familiar with the company check it out at http://www.moulage.net/.
As for the Hilton Las Vegas-not impressed yet. I have found their housekeeping staff to be extremely lazy. The housekeeper will make the bed, but do little else. I don't think this room has been vacuumed in months, and I know they haven't wiped off anything. I intentionally left a small glob of toothpaste on the sink to see if it was wiped up. Yep,it was- by me.
For $200 a night you would think that I would get better service than this. This hotel does not live up to the Hilton quality I'm used to. Mr. Hilton might consider removing his name from this one.
Since I'm feeling a little under the weather I ordered up room service, a nice Chicken Picatta. WOW! It was, in the words of Rachel Ray, YUMMO! A bit pricey though. I had been told that the food in Vegas was cheap. Not so my friend. The food in Vegas is more expensive than the food in Honolulu, and I didn't think that was possible.
Headed for bed now (I know, I know! I should be out gambling)!!! I'm still with a cold and a bit of jet lag, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: